Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Some Third Way Cardio - 3/24/09

Had to copy a training idea today. I read about this in a blog then the next day I read about it in Purposeful Primitive so I figured I better give it a go. Got some strength stuff in at the beginning then went through this little circuit.

-Regular inside warm up

-TGU w/bar 95LBS,105LBSx1/1
Little sloppy at the end with the 105 but feeling better with the bar.

-S.S. Dead 225LBSx3, 315LBSx3, 400LBSx3, 360LBSx3 - 2sets
Felt good after Prog. Pulls on Sun.

The next 5 moves as a circuit w/ 40 sec work, 20 sec rest, 40 sec work(at same station) then on to next station with only the time to move as rest.

-2KB Front Squat 24/24KG
Probably to heavy would like to keep the pace quicker than I did.

-Sandbag Shouldering 100LBS
Got the new bag, much better than what I had.

-Plate Pinch 25/25LBS
Alt hands and pulled to a standing position.

-Bridge(str/bent elbow)
Continuously walked my arms from straight to bent elbows and back up.

-O.H. Lunge 45LBS plate
Legs were fine, shoulders and arms got real tired.

Got 2 rounds with just a little rest between rounds. Killer work! Burpees would be a good move for this type of work as well.

-Stairs 28steps(up/down) 24/24KG 2sets

That's it for today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweet stuff...tough workout!!