Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Got It When I Could - 6/9/09

Had to split the session into 3 parts. Got the work in while Gray took her naps.

Part 1
-Rib/Roll/T-spine
-Brettzel
-Sh Sweep
-Lower Body Rot/T-spine
-Arm Bar 24KG x 1min - 3/arm

Part 2
-1/2 TGU(repetitive style - 3/position) 16KGx1/1 -5 sets
I repeated each position of the 1/2 TGU 3x before I moved on but only on the way up. I'll try on the way down as well next time.

Part 3
-SLDL 24KGx5/5 - 3 sets
Felt good, all the patterning work with the stick really helped.
-Split Stance Push Press(wt on front foot side) 24KGx5/5 - 3 sets
-Swing 24KG 2 hand x 10, R hand x 10, L hand x 10 - 3 rounds

Good stuff today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sldl w/ a 24 kg is good!! this one still gets me...16 kg is still bossing me around!! lol...nice work..

Anonymous said...

PS..I got your message. I had already headed into the station for the day and forgot to buzz you back.

Carl Sipes said...

Pattern the SLDL with a stick on your back and make sure you push the heel in the air as far back as you can get it. It makes a huge difference.

Carl Sipes said...

No worries, we'll catch up sooner or later.