Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

This Mornings Training - 6/16/09

Movement Prep - Ankle/Arch Prog, Brettzel, Sh Sweep, Supine/Eccentric Squat w/band, Passive Leg Drop

-TGU 16KGx3/3
Just straight get ups trying to apply what I have been learning about the move.

-Hand Stand Practice
Fun and much tougher that I thought it would be. Let me feet rest on the wall and just held the lock out position.

Superset w/

-SLDL 24KGx5/5

-Snatch/Clean/Swing 24KGx5/5/5 on each arm
Just to practice the moves a little.

-CoC #1 x5/5 - 2 sets
Worked on the setting the gripper and wrist position during the crush.

That's it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am gonna have to start trying the handstand stuff...good work!

Carl Sipes said...

Lots tougher that I thought it would be. I couldn't last very long.