Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Practice, Practice - 6/2/09

Takin' it down a notch and refining some technique I found I need to refine.

-T-spine mobs.

-Arm Bar 16KGx1min or so - 2/side

-1/2 Naked Get Up
Went through many different variations. Really trying to get a good feel for this move. I read Kalos Sthenos and it gave a really good plan of attack to master this awesome move.

-Swing Patterning
Explosive body weight swing. Very cool going to learn more about this type of training.

That's it for today. Keepin' it simple.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lots of arm bars for you...interesting...swing patterning---curious about that one...is it like the deadlift except explosively??

Carl Sipes said...

Turns out my shoulders suck and that's why my neck is always out. Doing TGU's the Kalos Sthenos way will help as well. More on the swings when I get them figured out a little better but you got the basic idea.