Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Heavy(Sort of) Ladder Day - 7/26/08

So I was in Chicago visiting friends on Saturday and they took me to there gym, witch has kettlebells. That was the good news, the bad news is that the heaviest one weighed 40 lbs and they were made by Power Systems. They tore my hands up. Dragon Door definitely makes a superior product! Anyway, they were better than nothing and here is how the day went.

-C+P
40LBSx1/1,2/2,3/3,4/4,5/5 5 ladders
Alt w/
-Pull Up
BWx1,2,3,4,5 5 ladders

I also got some light deads in while critiquing my buddies form. I wasn't really expecting to get a session in today so it was a pleasant surprise. Anyway, back to the 32KG this week and hopefully starting on the 40KG soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude...great attitude towards training!! remember that perfect practice makes perfect performance!! you got some good higher volume "practice" in!!! a means to a goal!! great work!! later, alan

Carl Sipes said...

Thanks man! It actually felt like a good session the next day. HAHA