Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tues 7/22/08

Decided to change things around a bit. With all the talk of the latest level II cert laking in the basic RKC skills I've decided to make a bit of a change in my current training and go with an ROP style program. I kinda jumped in on a variety day today so that I could match days with Kendra, she is also working through the ROP. Here's how it went.

-KB Suitcase Deads 48KGx3/3 5sets
Bottom line is I need a real barbell. The pipes and chains are great for an added grip element in traditional and sumo deads but just to unsteady for these.

-Hanging Leg Raise BWx5 5sets
First time I have done these in awhile. Felt good, I kept the legs straight and brought the toes to chin level.

-KB Juggling 12KGx15min
This was pretty fun. I've been checkin' out Logan Christopher's blog and he has a lot of good info on juggling. I'm going to try and put this in a few days a week.

Tomorrow brings the first day of C+P ladders. I'll also superset with pull up ladders and throw in some swings.

No comments: