Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Mon 7/14/08

-Snatch vo2max(15:15) 16KGx8 30sets
Another one of my mini sessions to get a little sweat going and the lungs working. Serves as a nice warm up for the bending as well.

-Bending(leather wraps-12"x4")
-60D
-yellow nail
-blue nail
-1/4"x7" hex CRS(the one I have been working on, it went easy)
-Iso work on 1/4"x7" square CRS(thought I might get it, but still not there)
-1/4"x6" grade 5 hex cap(first one of these I have bent, felt good)
-3 yellow nails(trying to get comfortable with this under my chin, feels better every time)
Good day. The thicker wraps really helped with the size and type of steel and that's what today's session was about. Thursday I will cut some 7 1/2" and 8" pieces to push on as an attempt to make the 7" pieces feel more comfortable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

liking the shorty's!!! good work!! later, alan

Carl Sipes said...

Thanks man.