Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Monday, July 28, 2008

Light Ladder Day + Bending - 7/28/08

Still a little tender from Saturday's session, the volume got me. Here's how today went.

-C+P 32KGx1/1,2/2,3/3 5 ladders
Alt w/
-Pull Up BWx1,2,3 5 ladders
It felt good to get some heavier weight back over head. I'm hoping to get 5 ladders of 5 with the 32KG this coming Sat.

-Snatches 32KGx5/5 5sets
I took my time with these because it is supposed to be my light snatch day.

-Bending(4"x12" leather pads)
I got 2 grade 5 hex caps closed tonight, but the thing I thought was cool is that I got a red nail that had been cheat bent to 90 degrees to move about 10 degrees. When I cheat bent the red I got it way off center so the nail felt very awkward in my hands and it still moved a little so I'm very happy with that.

No comments: