Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Variety Day - 7/24/08

Solid session today I felt really good start to finish. Here's how it went.

-2KB Front Squat 32/32KGx5 5sets
First time I have done this move in awhile. I taped sets from the side and the front. Check it out.





-Snatch vo2max(15:15) 16KGx8 60sets
This felt good today. I haven't done this many sets of the 15:15 protocol for awhile now and I could tell, but I finished.

-Bending
I used my Ironmind pads today and had some good bends.
Grade 5 hex cap
5-blue nails
2-yellow nails(wanted to get the 7" bar under my chin while I was fatigued)
I got the grade 5 on video. I left the tape measure down stairs so the dog(Sharlie) entertains while I go and get it.



Great day of training! I'm out of town for the weekend, so I'll have to do Sat's session on Sun.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice work.

Anonymous said...

front squats look solid!! good weight!! the bending is looks like work!! lots of tension and exertion...weird to think that a small move/ exercise like bending can be such a beating!! later, alan

Carl Sipes said...

I was pretty happy with the way the squats felt. It had been awhile so I wasn't sure what would happen. The bending is BRUTAL but so much fun!